OmniPilot Software is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Lasso Studio for Eclipse 1.5.
Lasso Studio for Eclipse lets Web developers quickly build and debug database-driven Web sites within the Eclipse IDE. The built-in editor provides syntax coloring, code folding, custom tag and custom data type templates, tag and variable name completion, and more.
Lasso Studio automatically checks files for syntax errors. The integrated debugger allows Lasso Script files to be run from within eclipse. Interactive debugging controls include breakpoints, step-by-step code execution, variable inspection and modification, and more.
This release is a free update for all Lasso Studio for Eclipse customers and contains the following notable new features, updates and fixes.
* Now supports Eclipse SDK 3.1.
* Code formatting options support both LassoScript and square bracket delimiters as well as colon and parentheses syntax. Lasso Studio automaticaly formats code templates according to preferred syntax and can reformat any Lasso code.
* Code completion now supports user customizable templates which provide a guided approach to inserting complex tags.
* Variable and tag completion options have been improved with auto-detection of variables in other project files, completion of custom member tag and variable names, and more.
* New preferences and keyboard shortcuts make it easier to customize Lasso Studio. For more information on Lasso Studio for Eclipse 1.5 including download links, full release notes, and full change notes please view the Support Central article at the following location: omnipilot.com/article.lasso?id=8875> [retired]
OmniPilot Software, Inc. is a software development company offering cross platform business management solutions designed to help small to medium businesses (SMB's) optimize their online presence. With eight years of custom application development behind them, OmniPilot Software applications ensure that clients benefit from time-tested efficiencies, which have proven to yield success. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Starmark International, ranked #43 on the 2003 Inc. 500 list of the fastest growing privately held companies in the U.S. OmniPilot's software is used by more than 15,000 corporations around the world, including Symantec Corp. (NASDAQ: SYMC), Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSCO), Sun Microsystems, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUNW). For more information on OmniPilot Software, including demos of the company's software titles, please visit omnipilot.com [retired]